Nov 16, 2013

A Healthy & Uber Tasty Snack Service for the Office


I'm sure many office workers like me find ourselves having the craving for snacks in-between their meals. Unfortunately, most of the snacks that are in stores and featured in office vending machines aren't the most healthy (or tasty for the matter of fact) foods around.


My friend recently gave me a special invitation code and introduced me to a cool new service called graze, which delivers very tasty but healthy snacks straight to your office . Being the constant snacker but also a very health conscientious person, I decided to give their service a try.



I gotta say, the snacks look and tasted great, not to mention, very filling and nutritious too (graze includes a small sheet of all the nutritional facts within the box), so I don't feel bad plowing through these with my coworkers.

The first box of snacks I received was free, but for the set price of $6 a box (that's with shipping), I think this service is well-worth the price. Face it, snacks aren't that cheap, especially healthy ones. And we all know that company vending machines aren't the cheapest.... I guess they want some of that salary back some way.... ^_-  All things considered, I'm definitely going to consider subscribing.

While it is free to try, graze is quite exclusive as they are quite new and you need an invitation code to get in. However, you can sign up on the waiting list for an invitation and you'll eventually get to try this great service yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment