Nov 2, 2013

Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Parsnips and Carrots from Plated.com

I recently had the opportunity to try out a new culinary service from an online site called www.plated.com.  I did not know what to expect but since it looked good on the site and seemed easy to prep, I went for it.  I ordered for a Monday delivery and the ingredients were promptly delivered at 4pm, just in time for dinner prep.  The box was well packed and insulated and had all the ingredients already pre measured for my Chicken Dinner.

Following these easy to follow instructions which we enclosed with the package:







And after all the cooking was done, here was my delicious end result:



















Not only did it look great but it tasted delicious.  The instructions for preparation were easy to follow and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to have an easy gourmet meal that is easy to make!!

If you want a special offer on your first order, please click here:

Enjoy your first Plated.com order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment