Sep 29, 2013

Lazy Man's Pizza

Come home from a long night and was looking for a quick fix for dinner? I don't have much restaurants around my area and don't want to deal with takeout so usually find myself looking to cook something quick and hearty.

I usually find myself in this situation (and being a fan of Pizza) so I always have the following in stock in my fridge:

Jar of Pizza Sauce (or Tomato Sauce)
A Bag of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Flatbread

Optional Ingredient

Basil (Or whatever you want to top your pizza with)

With these ingredients and a standard Mini Toaster Oven, you can make what I call my "Lazy Man's Pizza".

The Lazy Man's Pizza

Makes Pizza for one Person

  1. Set your oven to bake an preheat the oven to 450 degrees. 
  2. Take some aluminum foil, prepare a square big enough to fit your flatbread. Lay your flatbread onto the aluminum foil, spread a few spoonful of Pizza sauce evenly onto it. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce, adjust accordingly depending on how healthy or have much cheese you want on the pizza.
  3. Even out the cheese and sauce on your flatbread pizza, then place your optional ingredients onto it and place it into the oven along with the aluminum foil. The aluminum foil would serve as your tray and make it an easy cleanup afterwards.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes then enjoy!
 It's no Lombardi's, but at least better than Dominos.... ^_-

Have it YOUR way! More than 60 Recipes for Delicious Homemade Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment